Want to learn more about one of the most complex engineering projects ever undertaken in Australia and globally?
Tune in to Series Two of AREEA’s Resource People Podcast as INPEX’s Vice President Corporate explains the inner workings of the Ichthys LNG project.
Bill Townsend discusses the gigantic project – known as INPEX’s crown jewel – while also delving into how the company has changed the way it does business through COVID-19.
With the Ichthys project the largest Japanese investment in Australian history, you’ll also hear about the relationship with Japan and how it has benefitted Australia, plus much more.
Listen below via the following platforms.
Listen now – Resource People Podcast (Series Two)
You now have unique access to the stories behind the people, workforces and companies of Australia’s resources and energy industry.
Building on the success of the inaugural series, AREEA’s Resource People Podcast has released Series Two for your listening pleasure.
Delving into the minds of industry people and leaders, you’ll hear firsthand the incredible stories from our sector on topics ranging from workforce challenges during COVID-19, leadership, diversity and inclusion, mental health and much more.
Series Two features:
- Tom Quinn – Group Executive Director, Ventia (AREEA President)
- Linda O’Farrell – Director Fortescue People, Fortescue Metals Group
- Liz Hansen – Culture and Inclusion Manager, Anglo American
- Bill Townsend – Vice President Corporate, INPEX
- Ruth Ey – HR Manager of Operations, Mastermyne
- Stuart Jenner – General Manager Capability & Culture, Gold Road Resources
- Jim Caldwell – CEO, Atlas Professionals
- Fiona Berkin – CEO Australia, Destiny Rescue