The Diversity & Inclusion Advisory Board is comprised of senior and experienced human resources practitioners drawn from AREEA member and non-member companies in diverse sectors of the resource and energy industry.
The Diversity & Inclusion Advisory Board objectives include:
- Assisting in industry program development and improvement;
- Providing information on relevant updates within their organisations and in the industry;
- Assisting in setting priorities for the Australian Woman in Resources Alliance (AWRA) initiative, including participating in ongoing planning activities;
- Advocating for the AWRA initiative; and
- Facilitating cooperation and communication between AWRA and the wider community.