The AREEA Board Reference Group is comprised of senior and experienced workplace relations and human resources practitioners drawn from AREEA member companies in diverse areas of the resource industry.
The Board Reference Group’s objectives are to:
- Assist AREEA to identify and assess current and potential workplace relations issues facing AREEA members;
- Provide guidance in terms of research and policy development;
- Provide strategic input into the development of industry positions on key issues;
- Assist with AREEA’s submissions on workplace relations matters; and
- Ensure that AREEA’s policy positions and submissions are developed taking into account as far as possible the views of all the sub-sectors that AREEA represents.